Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride, the SkyHelix Sentosa is an open-air gondola that gently rotates as it ascends to a height of 79 metres above sea level.
Make your way to Imbiah Lookout to this vertical helix-like structure.
- Breathtaking 360° views from Sentosa to the Keppel Bay area and the Southern Islands
- Day and night “flights”, illuminated at night for picture-perfect moments on camera
- 35 metres above ground
- One of the highest vantage points on Sentosa
- Open-air scenic ride that ascends in a gentle spiral motion
- All tickets come with a choice of one standard non-alcoholic beverage or an exclusive SkyHelix Sentosa souvenir
Daily: 10.00 a.m. to 9.30 p.m.
Last admission at 9 .00 p.m.
Adult S$ 18.00
Child S$ 15.00
Limited seats. Tickets are open dated. Check SkyHelix website for availability before purchase.
- Guests must be 1.05 metres and above in height to experience the ride.
- Guests between 1.05 metres to 1.2 metres in height or 12 years old and below may take the ride only if accompanied by a supervising adult.
- The ride is NOT suitable for expectant mothers, guests who have fear of heights, are unwell, have existing conditions such as vertigo or motion sickness and those with limited mobility.
- Hats and bags, sharp objects like umbrellas, items made of glass and outside food and drinks are not permitted on the ride:
- The maximum group size is capped at 5 pax.