@ The Karting Arena’s second track, competitive racers (as young as 4 years) and leisure karters can hit speeds of 80 kmph on a 700m circuit with 11 turns.
Parents might recoil at the notion, but …
- karts are fitted with a speed control device which enables them to be stopped remotely in cases of emergency
- the barriers are similar to the ones used in F1 circuits
- the track has a minimum width of 10m
- safety marshals are on hand
- slower karts (up to 30 kmph) are available (for kids, for those without driving licences, and for those not seeking 80 kmph speeds)
Book in advance online, register @ the reception on arrival, wait for your turn in an open-air viewing gallery.
- Leisure karters must be at least 9 years old and 140cm tall
- No loose-fitting clothing (like scarves) and covered shoes are mandatory
- Each karting session is 10 minutes long
Night karting can feel like a personalised F1 experience.
An academy will soon begin operations to groom new talent.
Dual-seater karts are expected by the end of 2021.
Tuesdays through Fridays : 1.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays : 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays
Information from The Straits Times of 21 September 2021, with thanks.