I love Singapore and have had wonderful experiences here – Christmases, plays, art exhibitions, eating at interesting restaurants and much more.
I have been writing since I learnt that words strung together create a story. An English teacher in my school encouraged me to write down stories, plays and poems whenever I had time to spare. Since then, I have been writing for school magazines, online forums, classroom plays, writing contests and for myself @ www.netqueenblogs.blogspot.com
I recently relocated to Bangalore, India but plan to continue writing for SFK.
- My impression of Impressionism
- Merlin’s Underpants ! A Harry Potter Cafe in Singapore ?!
- 2017 : A Merry Christmas on Orchard Road
- When the Theatre came alive with the Sound of Music
- The Magical World of Zoomoov
Apart from writing, I am a vlogger and here are a couple of my videos.