I’m a photography enthusiast and an avid kueh lapis fanatic.
I received my first camera aged seven and since then, I have not stopped pointing it at anything that catches my eye.
I enjoy exploring Singapore and documenting its vibrant culture and natural beauty.
Previously, I have worked as the Head of yearbook photography, Head of my school’s student trip magazine and Head, Marketing for the school’s TEDx programme.
I interned at SingaporeforKids in the summer of 2019.
- Vivocity Sky Park: A Metropolitan Oasis
- Gateway Arts Festival : Celebration of Arts
- SuperPark Suntec – A Day Long Delight
- Little India’s Art Trail : Explained
- Nestopia – An Outdoor Wonderland
- Singapore Botanic Gardens’ Terrapins