Superpark Suntec is a brand-new indoor activity park (opened in November 2018), and the variety of activities offered with just one admission ticket is unparalleled.
Maitreyi Sanadhya gives you the details.
The Park sprawls across two floors and contains dozens of engaging tactical activities designed to entertain kids and adults alike – over 40,000 square feet of fun lie in wait! It contains trampolines, jungle gyms, sports-oriented games and much more, with useful facilities such as lockers to help store your belongings while you enjoy.
The Park is divided into segments, one of which is called the Adventure Area, where guests are faced with obstacles walls, trampolines, and even a pedal-car racing track which is built into the zone!
Another segment titled the Game Area, contains games such as basketball, baseball and mini-golf. Performance is measured by radars and other digital systems so competing with a friend has never been easier.
The final area, Freestyle Hall, includes a foam pit, a climbing wall and a gymnastics floor where children and adult fitness is put to the test.
There is also a skate park and a bouldering wall that are accessible upon ticket purchase.
Ticket prices vary by time of day – weekends are more costly @ S$ 48.00 for day-long access, but tickets for smaller time slots can be purchased for between S$ 28.00 to S$ 40.00. Weekdays are comparatively cheaper, where a 6.00 p.m. access ticket is only S$ 22.00!
- Children require supervision. The accompanying adult must purchase an admission ticket alongside them if they are to enter the park, even if he or she does not intend to participate.
- Socks are required for all activities; you may bring your own – but to use the trampolines, you must purchase Superpark’s socks for S$ 3.00.
- Activities such as the skate park and bouldering wall require that you wear closed-toed shoes, which you must carry with you.
- To avoid having to re-queue to purchase your ticket, be sure to fill in the waiver form at a counter set up by the lockers before you line up to make your payment!
- The park fills up during evening slots so if you prefer guaranteed admission, it is also advisable to book online in advance.
Photographs and text by Maitreyi Sanadhya.