A.J. Hackett Sentosa officially opened in Singapore in October 2017.
It offers Singapore’s only bungy tower, 50m tall, allowing participants to leap into air from a height of 47m while attempting different jump styles such as the classic swan dive, the backflip or even blindfolded.
(The tower is also used for different aerial activities such as walking down a vertical skywalk or swooping through the air, strapped into a giant swing)
- No age requirement, but participants must weigh between 40kg and 130 kg.
- Participants are strapped into a harness, their ankles strapped to a rubber bungy cord.
- The leap lasts for seconds of palpitating free-fall into a 3.5m deep aerated pool.
- Participants can opt to end the jump before they hit the water – suspended in mid-air – or they can have their head and shoulders dunked.
The Giant Swing
- Can accommodate two groups of participants.
- Can swing up to 47m off the ground, and on release, swing back and forth at speeds of more than 120kmph.
- Up to 72 people per hour.
- Full body harness allows for 6 different swing styles.
- No age requirement, but participants must be 1.2m or taller.
- 40m long and 50m above the ground with see-through sections, guests traversing this bridge can enjoy views of Siloso Beach and close-up views of jumpers on the bungy.
+65 6911 3070
30 Siloso Beach Walk, Sentosa Island 099011, Singapore
Monday to Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Images from the A.J. Hackett Singapore website.