- This event has passed.
August 21 - August 28
As we maintain a safe distance from one another, what grows within the spaces in-between?
Sanity and insanity?
Order and absurdity?
Laughter and tears?
Safe Distancing Clowns (SDCs) use humour to turn common spaces at Esplanade into a world that bridges dreams and reality and the (metaphorical) distances between people, and safely reconnect in this new world and dream a collective dream.
21 August : 9.00 p.m.
22 & 28 August : 6.55 p.m. & 8.40 p.m.
- A pilot trial performance with limited seating capacity which may vary depending on the venue. No tickets will be issued. Seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attending this performance, except for those who have completed the full vaccination against COVID-19
- Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET. A limited number of children – not exceeding 20% of the total audience size – will be admitted into the venue upon verification by ushers at the door
- #Full vaccination refers to :
– two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) emergency use list
– recovered from a COVID-19 infection
- Bring along your negative PET test result notice, photo identification, and mobile device with updated TraceTogether (TT) app or token for SafeEntry check-in. Patrons who do not have their photo ID, the app or token will be denied entry.