Singapore Festival of Fun 2019
March 14 - March 24
Show-stopping carnival acts, world-class comedians and Nickelodeon’s playful family activities.
A carnival showcase of street acts, stand-up comedy and family-friendly games, combining international and local carnival acts of acrobatics, juggling and dare-devilry, along with stand-up comedic talent and unique games celebrating Singapore by Nickelodeon.
The 10-day festival features the Clarke Quay Streetfest (14th to 19th March), Magners International Comedy Festival (15th to 23rd March) and Nickelodeon Fiesta (23rd and 24th March).
Expect to see (among others) :
- The Sergeant Majors (UK), the tallest 10 feet tall walkabout act
- Otto – The Master of Balloons
- Felicity Footloose, an acrobat who will hang upside down and juggle
- Street Circus Canada, a nouveau high-energy performance duo
- Ernest Magnifico, a pogo stick and stunt show performer from Australia
- The Annoying Brothers (Singapore) with cheeky Big Top acts
“Something for everyone and the young ones are guaranteed a great day out.” – Matt Bennett, Director of Magicrock Pte Ltd and organiser of the Singapore Festival of Fun.
Clarke Quay Streetfest : 6.00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Nickelodeon Fiesta : 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.