- This event has passed.
Hundreds of Smurfs on Singapore trains !
January 1 - January 13
Or more precisely, on two trains on the North-East Line – Southeast Asia’s FIRST EVER Smurf-themed trains!
- Look out for zones specially reserved for the Smurfs.
- Watch your step for the lovable blue creatures riding along in their own miniature standing cabins.
- Play Spot the Difference or find out which Smurf you’re like.
- Tap in or out at the Smurfy fare gates at Serangoon, Kovan, Hougang, Farrer Park and Harbourfront.
- Pose for pics on board.
- Hunt for items left behind by the Smurfs, try and win limited edition The Smurfs EZ-Link Cards and Nickelodeon goodie bags worth > $360!
- Board one of the two The Smurfs-themed MRT trains on the North-East Line.
- Inside the train, find Jokey Smurf’s box or Vanity Smurf’s mirror – or both.
- Snap a picture of the box or mirror.
- Upload your picture to the comments section of this post. Multiple entries allowed.
- In no more than 50 words, write about your favorite Smurf with reasons why.
Contest ends 9 Jan 2022, open to Singapore residents only.
Terms and conditions apply.