Glass in Bloom – extended till Oct 3
September 7 - October 3
Expect adventure and discovery in the magic of a glass artist. Dale Chihuly’s blown-glass installations bring nature to life as great blooms of colour and light.
25 large-scale, fragile glass sculptures reimagine the landscapes of Singapore’s iconic garden and are installed outdoors, in the cooled conservatories (the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest), the Bayfront Plaza & Dragonfly Lake (public installations), the World of Plants and the Serene Garden.
Setting Sun debuts @ Gardens by the Bay. It is composed of red and yellow flame-like tentacles that burn brightly in the expansive Meadows.
Moon comprises hundreds of irregularly formed blown glass discs in hues of white, opal, and rich blue.
- Various viewing options are offered in various combinations and at various rates here and visits are regulated by the selected date and time slot indicated on the ticket.
- SingapoRediscovers Vouchers (SRV), tickets can only be purchased via the Gardens’ ticketing site.
- 5 Sep – 3 Oct 2021 -Complimentary Entry For children 12 years old and below with each adult ticket purchased.
An Audio Tour with a leisurely informative commentary featuring Dale Chihuly: Glass in Bloom is available as well @ $15 per passenger, Mondays through Fridays (excluding Public Holidays), 6.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. and the last ride departs @ 8.00pm.
- Audio Tour tickets can be purchased form the Shuttle Service Captain
- This Audio Tour starts and ends at Main Arrival (Golden Garden)
- Service will be suspended during inclement weather i.e. during lightning risk and heavy rain