Forces of Dance
October 8 - October 10
Part of da:ns festival 2021 – this triple-bill of neo-classical ballet and contemporary works showcasing delicate duets and spirited ensemble pieces is set against the stunning backdrop of the Marina Bay.
Piano Concerto No 2, Opus 102 – an uplifting neo-classical piece featuring 13 dancers in a fast-paced yet graceful dance set to a rousing score by Dimitri Shostakovic.
Sticks and Stones – powerful and brimming with primal and ritualistic energy, with an all-male cast dancing to a percussive soundtrack by Steve Reich.
The Third Reset – a new and original piece developed this piece during the Made in Singapore choreographic workshop earlier in the year.
- Pre-Event Testing (PET) is compulsory for all audiences attneding this performance, except for those who are fully vaccinated#.
- Children aged 12 and below may be exempted from PET. A limited number of children – not exceeding 20% of the total audience size – will be admitted into the venue upon verification by ushers at the door
- #Full vaccination refers to :
– two weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or any COVID-19 vaccines under the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) emergency use list
– recovered from a COVID-19 infection