Changi Festive Village Festivities
November 20, 2020 - January 4, 2021
Just because you can’t travel doesn’t mean you can’t have FUN. Check out the festive offerings for children and families @ Changi.
- See. Shop. Stay. Eat.
- Dinosaur & tokidoki-themed activities for little ones, go-kart racing and glamping for the young and young-at-heart.
- Glamping tents @ Cloud9 Piazza and Shiseido Forest Valley @ Jewel Changi Airport, tents that convert to picnic spots during the day. (Glamping rates kick off @ S$ 320 a night and picnic fees are S$ 160 per three hour slot). Each tent can accommodate about 5 people. Food not included in the package. Bring your own, or order from Changi Eats, mixing and matching from five F&B suppliers in Changi.
All overnight slots booked out, about 400 daytime staycation slots @ about half the price still available.
- Wake up to views of the world’s tallest indoor waterfall @ Jewel Changi Airport.
- Adventure and Discovery camps showcasing behind-the-scences airport experiences @ Changi Experience Studio.
- Festive Craft workshops @ Changi Experience Studio. Drone-flying workshops, terrarium and aquascape classes.
- The Jurassic Era and its dinosaurs, centre stage @ Dino Wonderland Station, Terminal 3. Nine Insta-worthy prehistoric carnivorous and herbivorous species – the T-Rex, the diplodocus, three pterodactyls, a raptor, and more !
- Just outside T 4’s Arrival Hall, a Dino Kart circuit (26 November – 31 December), with battery-operated Go-Karts that reach speeds of 24 mph – six on the adult track and five on the children’s track.
- A tokidoki Snow Holiday, Singapore’s largest double-storey snow funhouse @ minus 10 degrees C, Terminal 3. Expect blizzards of foam snow powered by huge fans, and snow slides. Build snowmen. Special winter wear provided. Each session consists of a 20 minute safety briefing and prep, and about 20 minutes of play time.
- Dino Fest (opening 3 December), a dinosaur themed carnival market beside Dino Kart, with 50 stalls offering festive merchandise, street food and interactive activities.
- Catch snowfall twice an hour @ Canopy Park ( 5th floor) and near the HSBC Rain Vortex, Jewel Changi Airport.
- Roast marshmallows at an interactive fireplace above the Shiseido Forest Valley.
- A 16m tall Christmas tree, adored with hundreds of silver, gold and red stars, baubles and fairy lights.