- This event has passed.
March 29 - March 31
A one-stop experience for shopping, conversations, discovery and play, with exclusive collections of children’s apparel, toys, and decor, home decor, lifestyle products, fashion and accessories.
Apart from a whole lot more.
- Over 300 independent, design-led labels and over 80% of the featured brands are socially responsible, practicing responsible, ethical, and traceable methods. (Display signages highlight the socially-conscious businesses for those interested).
- A selection of local fashion and design labels.
- Charities, volunteer-run and non-profit organisations, social enterprises, and socially responsible small businesses.
- Workshops & craft demos.
- Food & Drink Tastings
- Craft Demos & Workshops – painting and art, jewelry and craft workshops for kids.
- Family Nursing Room with a changing area, ample seating and a dedicated kids’ play area adjacent to it.
- Activities for Kids – a separate dedicated play area on level 2.
- Family-friendly activities available on all 3 days.
Levels 2 & 3
29 March : 9.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
30 March : 10.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
31 March : 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.