In this era of uber-customisation, this particular service is of special interest to us whose lives include young children, ageing parents, pets and more.
- A dedicated pet transport taxi service with drivers trained by certified pet trainers.
- A focus on passengers’ comfort and safety.
- Additional insurance coverage for pets onboard.
- Equipped with an in-car kit (back seat cover, microfibre towel and air freshner).
- Allows customers to book rides on-demand, 24/7.
- Fares begin from S$ 14.00.
- All household pets approved by the Agri-food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore (except birds) accommodated when accompanied by human passengers.
- A maximum of two medium-sized pets (up to 41 cm in height from shoulder to ground) or one large pet (41 cm in height and above) – crated or leashed at all times – allowed on the ride.
- Rides for passengers with specific mobility requirements.
- Drivers have some theoretical and practical training awareness of safety in transfer, dementia, hygiene, emergency preparedness etc.
- Accommodates foldable wheelchairs, walkers and collapsible scooters.
- Special seats for children, 12 months and older, below 1.35m in height.
- The Ages 1 – 3 service provides an IMMI Go car seat.
- The Ages 4 – 7 service provides portable mifold car booster seats, with a S$ 2.00/- fee for additional seats.
A ‘social carpooling’ service (for eco-conscious passengers interested in a car-lite environment) allowing passengers hitch a ride with private car drivers heading the same way. A small fee contributes towards fuel costs and riders can avail of a more affordable ride.